Not sure if this will really interest anyone but its my blog and i will bore if i want too :p
Books read so far:
– The Secret History (as recomended by Bunny)
– Against a dark Background by Ian Banks (author recomended by Ian from work)
– Mr Nice by Howard Marks (an autobiography)
– Traitors sun by M Zimmer Bradley (Dark Over Series)
Books in the queue:
– Lonely Planet Unpacked travel misadventure stories.
– Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World no idea yet..
Feel Free to recomend any you think would be worth picking up. They cost between 200 and 500 Baht (divide by 28 for australian aproximate cost).